File Setup Guide
How to Setup Proper Orientation for Your Files
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
How to Setup Your Files Correctly
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (i.e. setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.